Terms & Conditions:
- InnerShine® Seri Contest (“The Contest”) will run from 16th March – 15th May 2015 “Contest Period”. CEREBOS (M) Sdn. Bhd. (3948M) (“Organiser”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- The Contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, 18 years of age and above (as at 1st April 2015).
- Employees or agents of the Organiser or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone connected to this competition are not eligible to enter.
How to Participate
- Purchase any InnerShine® Prune Essence plus Camu Camu.
- Record yourself singing your own rendition of the InnerShine® Seri Song.
- Upload the video on Instagram or Facebook and hashtag “#InnerShineSeri”. (Ensure your account is not in private setting)
- Submit your details (name, email address, Instagram/Facebook account name and receipt photo as proof of purchase) via Whatsapp [016-213 5973].
- By entering The Contest, the Participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted video is an original work and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity; and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the entry.
- Copyright of all videos submitted to this competition belongs to the Organiser. Participants agree to grant the Organiser a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, license to use, reproduce, copy, publicly display, sublicense, modify and fully exploit any photograph and/or video submitted.
- First Prize X 1: Single Recoding Session with composer Hadi Hassan + RM2,000 Cash & InnerShine® Product
- Second Prize X 1: RM1,500 Cash & InnerShine® Product
- Third Prize X 1: RM1,000 Cash & InnerShine® Product
- Consolation Prize X 7 : InnerShine® Product
Liability and Responsibility
- By participating in this competition, participants agree that the Organiser , its internal and external affiliations, are not responsible for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition. This includes acceptance, possession, misuse of the product, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Rights of the Organiser
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the Organiser reserves the right to change the Prizes with item(s) of equal value and to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organiser’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
Terms of Participation
- By participating in this contest, the participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and decisions of the Organiser.
- By entering, participants agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name and details without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Any incomplete entries or unclear receipt for proof of purchase will be disqualified in this contest.
- Any profiles private who have submitted will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants MUST WhatsApp their particulars in order to qualify.
PRIVACY NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
Your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of the Organizer.
Further, by submitting to this contest, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by the Organiser in the manner as specified.
The Organiser shall be processing the personal data that you have provided (name, national identity card number, contact number, address and any other information) that has been requested from you in this contest.
By participating in this contest, participants has allowed the Organiser to use the data for future marketing purpose.
The Organiser will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the purposes of conducting this contest and contacting you (if necessary).
The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service providers for the aforementioned purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by messaging the Organiser's Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/innershineclub